What is a Vegan? Vegans are vegetarians who don’t consume animal products and their by products such as eggs, honey, silk, wool, soaps and cosmetics derived from animal products. However, their diet must contain the five groups of foods, which include proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals and water to avoid nutritional deficiencies. For more visit our website www.くすりエクスプレス.co.
Proteins are needed for body building and in repair of worn out tissues. Examples include lentils, chickpeas, soy milk, peanut butter, almonds, spinach, whole wheat bread and beans. Minerals and Vitamins regulate chemical reactions taking place in the body. They includes leafy green vegetables, Spinach, turnip greens and romaine lettuce. Carbohydrates are the major source of energy needed by the body and sources include; Legumes, whole grains, whole wheat bread and brown rice. Fats help the body to synthesize fat-soluble vitamins and examples of healthy fats include nuts, olives and avocados. Finally, water is very important in promoting digestion, excretion and in the transport of important nutrients within the body. For more visit our website today https://www.ベストケンコー.co.
Due to the special health needs of vegans, their meals should consist of variety of foods that are easily broken down and digested after consumption. The following 10 foods have high nutritive value and promotes digestion hence are suitable for vegans.
- Avocadoes provide an important source of fats for the Vegan diets. They are free from cholesterol and low in saturated fats. They are also rich in fiber, vitamin B, K and E. They improve the absorption of carotenoids in other vegetables and also lower the levels of blood cholesterol.
- Almonds are a rich magnesium, iron, vitamin E, calcium, riboflavin and fiber. They maintain the levels of cholesterol in the body.
- Broccoli is a rich source of fiber, potassium, calcium, Vitamin C and beta-carotene. Their daily intake boosts the immune system of the body.
- Blue berries provide a rich source of fiber. They also facilitate the breakdown of fats and lipids.
- Wheat bread is a rich source of fatty acids and essential fatty alcohols. They also have high fiber content, vitamin E, phosphorus, magnesium, thiamin, zinc and folic acid.
- Oat meal is very rich in carbohydrates, protein and soluble fiber content which stabilize digestion and the blood glucose levels.
- Plenty of dark-Leafy green vegetables like spinach and cabbage provide a rich source of vitamins important in boosting immunity. They also promote iron absorption by the body.
- Apple fruit provides a rich source of antioxidants. It also reduces bad levels of cholesterols and has been found to extend lifespan.
- Sweet potatoes provide a rich source of complex carbohydrates, fiber, vitamin B and beta carotene. They also contain Vitamin C which helps in absorption of iron.
- Lentils provide a rich source of proteins required by the body in repair of worn out tissues.
- Dried beans are a good source of iron an essential element needed by the body in synthesis of hemoglobin.
Vegans have poor absorption of animal protein and consumption may lead to complication such as constipation among other worse conditions. In case you develop intolerance against animal products and you are not under this category, using European health insurance card (Ehic) you can seek advice from qualified medical nutritionist in any accredited medical facility. For more visit our website today https://www.unidru.com/.